Friday 6 January 2012

Five for Friday no. 2

Flower ice cubes. Having seen this photo I just want to recreate the idea. I want to try it with juniper berries in ice for afternoon GnT's

Photo from A Cup Of Jo.

I don't particularly like Switzerland, but I think I should take Chuck there, and we should visit this restaurant.

Link
For those of us not lucky enough to be in New York at the time, here is a website overview of the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibition.


Re-learning to sew is one of my projects for 2012, and this Superman Dress is a good example of why I want to be able to make my own clothes!

Photo courtesy of Cation Designs.

I'm not planning any travel in 2012 but budgetary reasons, but the world's best inexpensive hotels makes me wish I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...