Chances are that in amongst all that, some of you will be doing some drinking this weekend. While beer, cider and wine are some of my favourite things, the long weekend means there's absolutely occasions for cocktails.
Some of these seem to be for a climate a lot colder than Brisvegas, but anyway, here's a few suggestions for Autumn-y and Easter-themed cocktails:
|Sparkling Pomegranate Punch (source)|
- The Stone Fence - A delicious-sounding apple cider and bourbon number
- Sparkling Pomegranate Punch - see pic, it looks fab!
- Vanilla, Pear and Vodka Cocktail - simple and gorgeous
- Limoncello Champagne Cocktails - the best thing for brunch
- Raspberry Beer Cocktail - could make for a fantastic and unusual barbeque...
- The Salty Dog - for you and your favourite uncle
- An Old-Fashioned - for those afternoons with Grandma
- Mulled Cider - this recipe will probably take you into winter (the two weeks we get in Brisbane, anyway)
- The Hummingbird - a gorgeous-looking garden cocktail
And, especially for Easter, some rabbits and pastels:
- The Apple Jackrabbit
- The Bunnytail
- The Fizzy Bunny
- Chocolate Caramel Easter Egg Cocktail
- The Easter Basket Cocktail
- The Bunny Drop Martini, the Flower Power Martini and the Fuzzy Bunny Martini
- The Blow Pop Martini
- The Easter Egg and the Easter Bunny
|The Bunnytail (source)|