Friday 4 May 2012

Five for Friday no.17

14 couples who got married at NYC City Hall. What I love about this is the diversity of couple but of course, they all look so very happy.

Later note: this slideshow gets updated every so often with new couples. All of them are beautiful and happy. If I were to get married - this would be the way!



Ok, here's a random one: Austrian Alpacas shaved for the spring. Cute and amusing!

Undress Brisbane have launched their new website. Undress Brisbane is all about sustainable fashion and building awareness amongst designers and consumers.

The Design Museum in London opened a Christian Louboutin 20 year retrospective on Tuesday. One of those times I REALLY wish I still lived in London so I could go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...