Thursday 2 February 2012

February Photo a Day Challenge: the bad beginnings

I think we can all agree we live in a photo heavy world. With the onset of the digital camera, everyone can afford to take photos and some people even take good photos. Now that we all have cameras in our phones and computers and car keys and I don’t know what, you can snap away in any situation and many of us do.

I have friends who have taken up the photo-a-day challenge and there is no way I could do that. However, my good friend and fellow blogger Rachael posted about , an monthly initiative by Fat Mum Slim. This is much more manageable. For a start, I only have to do it for 29 days. Secondly, Fat Mum Slim has set a subject for each day so you have a direction for each of your photos.

So I’ve taken up the challenge. I may post some of my snaps, depending on how good / awful they are. This was my photo for day 1, subject: your view.

Not very innovative, huh? But it was a gorgeous day and this is the view by the car park at my work. If I swivel my chair around 180degrees, this is what I see. I think it’s a grand view.

Today was 'words' so I snapped this sign as I was getting my lunch:



I think I'm going to have to lift my game.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...