Tuesday 14 February 2012

February Photo a Day Challenge: week 2 ish

Ok, so I've been pretty terrible at putting up photos for my February Photo a Day challenge but here are some from this week:

Day 7: Button (s). Taken with 'Retro Camera' for no real reason.


Day 9: Front door. My front door is so incredibly boring, I was on the lookout for a more intersting one. But then posting a photo of someone else's front door is a little creepy so I went for this fun front gate in West End.


Day 11: Makes you happy. Books and good bookstores make me happy, so my subject for today is Avid Reader Bookshop in West End. A great little bookstore that sucks all your money out of you because it's so good!


Day 12: Inside my closet. Self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...